Among the changing months, May stands contest The sweetest, and in fairest colors dressed.
– James Thomson
May has always been on of my most favorite months! Maybe that is because it’s my birthday month. 🙂 And my husband’s birthday month! But also because it is the month that really closes out Spring for me, and welcomes Summer and all which that season brings.
I always have high hopes for each month and season! And I have quite a few fun things planned for May. One of them involves the blog and taking a very big step…and I would share details now, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise! Here are some top things I’m looking forward to doing this month:
- Learn how to make salsa and guacamole from my friend. Yummy.
- Teach my baby how to sit up on her own. She’s doing so good with crawling now!
- Begin editing my book. For real this time.
- Celebrate our birthdays! SOOO much fun. Our birthdays are one day after the other.
- Drive. It will be my first time since the accident. I don’t want to, but I have to.
- Celebrate All-American week! This is as close to “festival” as the Army gets!
- Make a big, exciting, *scary,* important, wonderful change to my blog!
- Focus on getting smooth, radiant skin and healthy, shiny hair. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but basically I want to shift focus from trying every new makeup product out there and instead hone in on nourishing my skin and hair.
What are your plans for May?