Thank you to startwithstyle for nominating me for the Miranda Sing’s Award! I love blogging awards! They usually involve some kind of question-and-answer-type-thing that helps us get to know each other, as well as nominating-aspect that helps spread the word about other blogs. This one does both! Here are the rules:
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog.
- List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award and notify them.
So…without further adieu, here are 7 things that I love about myself:
- I love that I’m a mommy (especially a stay-at-home mommy!)
- I love my hair. *truth: it is a love-hate relationship LOL*
- I love that my husband is my best friend, and I always pick him over everyone!
- I love that I’m committed to living and eating healthy.
- I love that I am gentle (seriously, I tried getting frustrated and it stressed me out!)
- I love that I love animals.
- I love that I love taking care of myself: hair, makeup, fashion, etc. It can be really hard to some people to be comfortable doing that–they feel like it’s vain or pointless. I’m really happy that I have a healthy relationship with beauty.
Thanks so much for reading! I’m sure there are so many things that we would all love about you! Please share them below. And also, please check out the blogs of these lovely bloggers who I would like to nominate for the Miranda Sings Award:
Thanks to all the lovely readers who took a moment to stop by!! Leave me a comment below, as I would love to find your blog and read your latest post. (: