If you’re like me, you get hooked on a particular eyeshadow palette, or blush/bronzer combo. Then of course there are THOSE makeup products that you only ever buy in that particular brand in that particular color (L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara, I’m looking at you). And then there are some “ooh, let’s try this!” products that make their way onto your face every few days. Today, I am giving you the list of 10 products (makeup OR skincare) that I apply every day, whether I’m doing an ALL-OUT makeup look, or keeping it simple with a daily couch-friendly, baby-friendly, husband-friendly, trying-to-look-like-a-put-together-adult look. Here it is:
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow. It’s shimmery and delicate, but has a few dark shades that can build up for enhancing contour and shadowing. Plus, THE PACKAGING. Need I say more?
- Elf Expert Liquid liner. This is one I’m wearing every single day no matter what, but I can’t say that I’m happy about it. LOL The quest for the perfect liquid liner is still on, because this one isn’t perfect.
- Maybelline Define-a-Line Eye liner. I wrote an entire post dedicated to this product, because <3.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Again, this one deserved an entire post dedicated just to its perfect little self.
- Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm. I have been loving the coconut pear edition. To me, this counts as makeup, because I only wear balms. I’m just not a big lipstick person. So this is my “lip product” of every day.
Fear not, this is not the ONLY makeup that I wear. haha Sometimes I definitely throw some bronzer, blush, foundation, primer, powder, highlight, illuminator and nose contour in there. But these are just my current dailies that I put on no matter what the situation is. What are your current five?